Czech it out!


www.xkcd.com

Tired

For my English class, I have to research an extremely narrow topic, and then come up with some original research on a "hole" I spot that no one has researched before. I guess this isn't the kind of thing I should procrastinate, so I spent a couple hours in the library searching for something interesting. That's when I stumbled across an article in the Advances in Physics journal called "Dynamics of Wet Granular Matter". It sounds like a topic few people have researched. I browsed the article, and it was actually very interesting. It explains how sand dunes move and the unique forces at play during landslides. Did you know that underwater sand piles act just like dry ones? I knew instantly this was the topic for me.

| Published 8:19 PM

0 friend(s) love me:

Post a Comment

Remember: Happy Comments = Happy Andy!