Czech it out!


www.xkcd.com

Friday

I have a new nephew! His blog has some cute pictures.

Today was my dual midterms day, which kept me busy. My first class was at 9:00, then I headed over to the testing center to take my math midterm (actually, I headed up since my class was in the same building as the testing center). It was pretty easy since my professor let the class know exactly what to study. I think I aced it. That took a couple hours, after which I snuck in a quick lunch and journeyed to physics.

After class, I spent a couple of hours on my physics homework due today. My Physics for Phynatics book finally arrived, so I went to my professor's office to pick that up, then set off for the testing center once again. The chemistry test was suicide. I wonder if I could have better spent my last two hours and forty-five minutes with a decent grade eating chocolate in the Cannon Center rather than suffering in the testing chamber. On the way out, I met someone I had never seen before who had just taken the same test, and we talked about it all the way back to my dorm. It was like we had both witnessed the destruction of the human race in the zombie apocalypse, narrowly avoiding decapitation ourselves. It's impossible not to relate to someone when you have both been through something so terrible.

Both tests completed, I walked to the Cannon Center to get some late dinner. Luckily, the cafeteria decided it was Chocolate Day today, so there were cream puffs, cake, truffles, fudge, a chocolate fountain, and tubs more of delicious treats creating an out-of-control sugar party in my mouth. Since then, I have been wasting time on my computer; something which I have not done in days but which has never lost its savor. Maybe my dual-core processor can equilibrate my dual-test day.


| Published 8:20 PM

0 friend(s) love me:

Post a Comment

Remember: Happy Comments = Happy Andy!