Czech it out!


www.xkcd.com

2 Midterms Down, 1 to Go

Here are some pictures from BYU:

My bed and the window...

My workspace, featuring The Phone, Turion, and Free Lance Armstrong Mouse

My haircut

I just finished my Honors Book of Mormon midterm, which was an interesting experience. As soon as class started, my professor handed out the tests and explained some stuff about the first page very quickly. Then he said, "See you in an hour" and left the room. Too bad for any latecomers. He explained so quickly that I didn't even have my test by the time he disappeared out the door. So hopefully I did ok on that part.

I have 2 midterms tomorrow: Math 190 and Chemistry 111H. We are discussing quantum mechanics in Chemistry and my professor often alludes to strange concepts keeping him awake at night. I can't sleep because of two major questions:

1)Why did I sign up for Chem 111 instead of Chem 105?
2)Why didn't I drop the class when I had the chance?

I think my only chance of surviving this test comes from my professor's deep resentment of memorization. In class, he always uses the most complicated equations and longest methods so he won't have to memorize a single constant. But this irrational behavior means that all the formulas and constants will be listed on the first page of the test, and I can spend my time studying concepts instead of equations.

| Published 11:35 AM

0 friend(s) love me:

Post a Comment

Remember: Happy Comments = Happy Andy!