Czech it out!


www.xkcd.com

Schedule

I am pretty busy, as I am taking 17.5 credit hours this semester. This means a LOT of reading assignments from my 13 required textbooks. My total came to between $500 and $600 for required textbooks and supplies this semester. Good thing I have the National Merit Scholarship Corporation and tithe-payers throughout the church supporting me. Thank you.

My schedule is:

  1. MATH 190 Fundamentals Of Math (Proofs)
  2. HONRS 240 Honors American Government and Society
  3. CHEM 111 Honors Basic Principles of Chemistry
  4. REL E 121 Honors Book of Mormon
  5. HONRS 150 Honors University Writing
  6. PHSCS 123 Physics 2 (Electricity and Magnetism)
  7. PHSCS 191 Physics Careers



Note: I have blurred out my classes, as it is safety week this week.







I find my schedule amusing because it's so symmetrical and because it looks like a little man with his arms outstretched. That's the main reason why I chose to have MATH 190 at 11:00 instead of 8:00. It would have ruined the whole picture.

My schedule is best described in the words of the guy next door: "Your schedule stinks".


| Published 11:49 PM

2 friend(s) love me:

Scott said...

That's a lot of money for one undergraduate semester of textbooks. I had a lot less when I was taking literature courses that required me to buy a couple of used novels.

Jolene said...

The guy who says your schedule stinks probably has holes all over his. I hope you eat a good breakfast on Wednesdays.

Post a Comment

Remember: Happy Comments = Happy Andy!