Czech it out!


www.xkcd.com

Attack of...

The Mullet

Today, I finally had enough time to let Brian give me a haircut. My hair was so long to begin with that we (Brian) decided it would be fun to shuck me a mullet. He offered financial compensation if I wore it to church the next day, but I decided I was hickish enough just being from Idaho. Here are the results of Operation: Mullet (Click on the pictures for larger versions).

The great thing about a mullet is that your bangs don't impede your vision and your ears are left uncovered, but you can feel your full, luscious hair swaying in the back as you walk. If only I had been warned of this event a couple weeks ago and had not done that trimming in the back...

Here's a shot of the nearly complete mullet, where the sides have not been completely trimmed. Why did I get funny looks walking down the hall?

After the mullet, we decided to go all out hick and give me some skunk tail.

I felt bad about throwing all of this away. What about the burn victim who needs replacement arm hair?

After this experience in Hickland, I am proud to say that my crop on top is now back to normal, but shorter.

| Published 7:41 PM

1 friend(s) love me:

Scott said...

Picture #3 is the best one.

Post a Comment

Remember: Happy Comments = Happy Andy!