Czech it out!


www.xkcd.com

My Conversation With a Plant

Hi Petunia. How are you doing today? Oh, that's nice. It's not too dry here for you is it? Oh really. That's odd. I love the cold too, as long as there's snow on the ground. Cold is pointless without snow. So how old are you? 2 years old? Well...that's kind of young for me...So how's Provo treating you? What type of plant are you anyway? Oh, a cherry tree. Why is your name Petunia then? Wow! That was an extremely long and interesting story filled with mystery, intrigue, violence, and heroic bravery. You inspire me. Well, it was nice talking to you. I have to go kill a bunch of trees writing my English journal now. Ok, you too. Bye.

| Published 11:33 PM

1 friend(s) love me:

Brian said...

Andy, I would call you a dork for doing this if I didn't know you had an insane English class. But don't worry, you'd be the funniest, coolest, smartest dork of them all. Good luck with finals!

Post a Comment

Remember: Happy Comments = Happy Andy!